Academic Projects are often considered as real proof of the technical expertise the student gathered over the years of his/her coaching. Most interviewers consider the academic projects very seriously, as, in the case of most graduates, it is the only technical or practical work done by them.
Importance of Renewable energy projects
Renewable is a term used for forms of energy which are not exhausted by use over time. It means that the renewable resources can be regenerated or renewed in a relatively short time. Projects on renewable energy can lead to invention of newer ideas that can serve humankind. Renewable energy could power the world by 2050. Here’s what that future might look like. Switching to renewable energy could prevent 4 to 7 million deaths from air pollution annually worldwide.
Importance of academic projects
Project-based learning not only provides opportunities for students to collaborate or drive their own learning, but it also teaches them skills such as problem solving, and helps to develop additional skills integral to their future, such as critical thinking and time management. The academic project is a strategic tool through which an educational institution can define its policy orientations, priority actions and expected results and inform its community in this regard, with a view to ensuring educational success for all students regardless of age.
did you know??
- The most efficient forms of renewable energy geothermal, solar, wind, hydroelectricity and biomass. Biomass has the biggest contribution with 50%, followed by hydroelectricity at 26% and wind power at 18%.
- In fact, in 2017 alone, China has installed 19.7 GW of capacity, building and installing two wind turbines every hour.
- A single 2.5 MW wind turbine can generate enough electricity to power over 1,400 households annually!
- In 2016, Portugal powered their entire nation for 4 consecutive days through a combination of wind, solar and hydro-generated electricity.
- From Apple and Facebook to Google and Microsoft, big technology firms are in a race to help build a green internet.
win green energy
Clean. Renewable. Efficient.